こんにちはゲストさん。会員登録(無料)して質問・回答してみよう!

締切り済みの質問

英語の変なメールがきて怖いです・・。。

MSNのメッセンジャーに英語で変なメールが来ました。
とても怖いです。何のメールか教えてください
With Due respect
With Due respect I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund Nine Million, United State Dollars. US($9,000.000.00) from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec.
It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the daughters empty handed including the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as I am the only daughter of my father. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death.
This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to
domestic affairs. He was always travelling taking care of his businesses that he did not
notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hypatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses.
Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund
deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the fund only when I am 24 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunately, he died late last year and I am 21 years of age currently. This is why I have contacted you to serve as a guardian
to me and as my foreign partner for the transfer and investment of the fund overseas My uncles does not know about the fund because they had already taken my father's houses and other properties because I am a girl and they said I do not have rights for any property. They have requested to have my father's bank papers but I simply told them that I do not know where he kept them. The younger brother took the house in the village while the houses in the town were sold out they shared the proceed they got from the sale. Right now, I am with a friend of mine and do sincerely want to travel out of my country. This can only happen when
I have secured the release and transfer of the funds in the bank.
This why it is important that we have a plan on the type of lucrative business that we can
invest the funds on.
I had at various times had discussions with the director of international remittance unit of the bank where my father deposited the funds and I was assured that once, I have someone who would be willing to receive the funds on my behalf, they shall commence all proceedings to effect the release and transfer of the funds into the person's designated account. Now, that you have signified your interest to partner with me, it would only be very necessary if you contact the bank and request for the release and transfer of my inheritance fund into your
nominated account for the purpose of investment and to further have me come over to your
country to continue with my studies.
I shall be giving you the bank's contact details as soon as I hear back from you so that you will go ahead and contact the bank.
Your urgent response will be appreciated
Talk to you the more.reply me with this email (mariamad_7@yahoo.com)
Sincerely

投稿日時 - 2009-02-27 01:47:00

QNo.4752631

すぐに回答ほしいです

このQ&Aは役に立ちましたか?

1人が「このQ&Aが役に立った」と投票しています

回答(3)

何を怖がる必要が在るのでしょうか?
知り合い以外のメールなら無視して削除すれば良いのでは?

投稿日時 - 2009-02-28 14:32:53

ANo.2

相手はお知り合いなのですか?
見知らぬ人からのメールなら無視して下さい。
電話で言えば迷惑電話と同じです。
このようなものと真剣につきあう必要はないです。

投稿日時 - 2009-02-27 02:24:27

ANo.1

Due敬意をもってDue敬意をもって、私は、転送におけるあなたのパートナーシップと支援と私の遺産基金Nine Million(United州Dollars)の投資を請うためにへりくだって書きます。 最後に神秘的に死んだ亡父からの米国(9,000.000.00ドル)の12月彼が死ぬまで毒殺されたのは、非常に明白でした。 私の文化では、彼に男性の子供がいないなら男性が死ぬとき、両方を妻に残す彼の所有地と娘が空にする兄弟シェアは、彼女らが住んでいる家を包含に手渡しました。 私が父親の一人娘であるので、これは私に当てはまります、正確な。 ほとんど一歳でなかったときに、私は、母を失いました、そして、私の父は彼が唯一私の母の死に責任があるように感じたので、別の妻と再婚するのを拒否しました。
したがってこれは彼がめったに家事に関する注意を向けないビジネスにたくさん集中したからです。 彼は、私の母がほとんど取らなかったとき彼が気付かなかったビジネスの世話をしながら、いつも旅行していました。 彼は、それに軽い病気であり、これに無知であると考えました。 私の母は一人でセルフメディケーションに訴えました。 病気が退化していたとき、私の父は、初めて、彼女がhypatitisが彼女の血流に深く食い込んだのを見つけるために診断された病院に私の母を連れて行きました。 死んだずっと前に、彼女は、持続しませんでした。 私がほとんど一歳でなかったときに、これは起こりました。 これに基づいて、彼のビジネスにたくさん集中するより家でむしろものに注意を向けたなら、私の父は、それのため容易に自分を許すことができないで、彼女を救ったかもしれないので、彼は彼女の死に責任があると言いました。
友人と親類によるすべての懇望にもかかわらず、彼は、再婚するのを拒否しましたが、私には欲しかったものがあったのを保証しました。 これの結果、彼は、私を銀行との彼の基金預金への近親者にして、そうでなければ、24歳であるときにだけ、どんな不測の事態の場合も、私が基金に直接アクセスを持つべきであり、保護者/パートナーに基金のリリースのために私に代わって私に仲裁させるべきであると述べました。 残念ながら、彼は、昨年遅れていた状態で死にました、そして、現在、私は21歳です。 これは、私が少女であったので、彼らが既に私の父の家と他の資産がかかって、それらが、私にはどんな特性への権利もないと言ったので、私が保護者として私にサービスして、海外のMyおじがそうしない基金の転送と投資のための私の外国人のパートナーとして基金に関して知るためにあなたに連絡した理由です。 彼らは、私の父の銀行論文を持つために、私だけが、彼がどこにそれらを保つかを知らないと単に彼らに言ったよう要求しました。 続いてください。共有されて、町の家が裏切られたそれらでしたが、弟が村の家を取った、それらは販売から得ました。 たった今、私の友人と共にいて、私の国から心から旅行したいと思います。 私が銀行の基金のリリースと転送を保証したときだけ、これは起こることができます。
私たちは私たちが資金を投資できる儲かる商売のタイプの上で考えがあるのが、重要であるこれ。
私はいろいろな時に人の指定口座と私の父が基金を預けて、私が私には一度、私に代わって基金を受け取っても構わないと思っているだれかがいて、それらがリリースに作用して、移すためにすべての議事を始めるだろうと確信していた基金の銀行の国際的な送金単位のディレクターと議論しました。 今、投資の目的、私に私の研究を続行しにあなたの国にさらに来させるように、あなたが私とパートナーを組む利益のためを意味して、あなたである場合にだけ非常に必要であるだろうことが私の遺産基金のリリースと転送を求める銀行と要求にあなたの指名アカウントへ連絡します。
あなたが前に進んで、銀行に連絡するように私があなたから連絡をいただくとすぐに、銀行の詳細な連絡先を差し上げるでしょう。
緊急な対応に感謝するでしょう。more.replyについて話してください、私、これと共に、( ********@yahoo.com )に心からメールしてください。

要は「詐欺」です。
決して返信しないで下さい。

迷惑メールを受け取らないように設定できますよ。
面倒ならMSNごと止めてください。

投稿日時 - 2009-02-27 01:58:04